Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on June, 26, 2019
We are surrounded by images of celebrities in bulk at weddings, on the red carpet, and at awards shows. Also these days the stunning sherwanis are appealing every single person making them resplendent in their outfits. The fabric used for luxurious creations like Sherwani, gowns, and dresses is taffeta. Taffeta sherwani fabric is a crisp, stiff fabric with a slight luster to it.
What is taffeta fabric?
Taffeta sherwani fabric is a smooth, plain woven fabric made from silk or rayons as well as acetate and polyester. It is considered to be a "high-end" fabric, suitable for making
• Ball gowns,
• Wedding dresses,
• Sherwanis and
• Interior decoration for curtains or wall coverings
Different types of taffeta fabric are also widely used in the manufacture of corsets and corsetry.
It is a more starched-like type of fabric that holds its shape better than many other fabrics. Yet another variety that is used to make simple gents party wear kurtas is an extremely thin, crisp type of taffeta is called paper taffeta.
Types of taffeta
There are distinct types of silk taffeta available at taffeta sherwani fabric suppliers in India
1. Piece-dyed taffeta- often used in linings and is quite soft.
2. Yarn-dyed taffeta - much stiffer and often used in evening dresses.
3. Silk taffeta- one of the highly sought forms of Byzantine silk. This has been the fabric known as taffeta sherwani fabric.
4. Synthetic taffeta has become increasingly common. It is made of synthetic materials like polyester or rayon. It is somewhat reasonable in cost.
5. Shot silk taffeta is used for the warp and weft.
6. Antique taffeta is very stiff and contains soft lumps of yarn at regular intervals.
How to check the quality of the fabric?
The quality of taffeta can be evaluated by a simple test; scratch the fabric with your fingernail. If the warp yarn splits up it is a loose weave and the fabric may loosen.
What is taffeta used for?
Apart from being used for Indian wedding outfits, it is used to make other items as well. Due to its rich and lavish feel and appearance, it is used to make evening dresses, wedding gowns, jackets, prom dresses, and other kinds of party wear.
The stiffer variety of taffeta available at the leading wholesale taffeta sherwani fabric supplier in India can also be used to make curtains as the fabric holds its shape when drawn together. It is thereby augmenting the aesthetics of a room.
Other uses of paper taffeta fabric include
1. Lining fabric,
3. Manufacturing umbrellas,
5. Sleeping bags,
6. Shower curtains etc.
Advantages of taffeta
• Rich and luxurious
• Smooth and shiny
• Poly-based taffeta is reasonable
Taffeta fabric suppliers
There is numerous wholesale taffeta sherwani fabric suppliers in India from whom you can get high-quality fabric in bulk. If you deal in the manufacturing of sherwanis and other party wear dresses then you need to contact them.
Here are their salient features:
1. Transparent trade dealings
2. Timely delivery
3. Experienced professionals
4. Ethical business policies
5. Easy payment modes
6. Complete client satisfaction
This entry was posted on June, 26, 2019 at 16 : 20 pm and is filed under Taffeta Sherwani Fabric. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.